Terms & Conditions
Cybertize Media Productions Pvt. Ltd.
The Terms and Conditions apply to “Cybertize Media Productions Pvt. Ltd.” and all affiliated websites associated with the mentioned company.
Work will commence upon receiving your order and all requested materials. Members of our technology team will set up an online meeting for the purpose of detailed analysis and to make sure they have a full understanding of the project requirements and goals. Following this, usually within 7 business days, you will receive detailed documentation of the solution flow and architecture for your approval, if required. Once approved, timelines will be set and a copy forwarded to you for reference on project progress and the delivery schedule. During this process, you will need to respond with your input and comments on the project with each update to ensure that there are no gross misunderstandings. Any change in scope will add/effect this delivery schedule. Project delivery time may be extended or shortened in some scenarios, such as technical glitches or any kind of external factor that is not in the company’s,/ developer’s / Creator’s hand.
The Company “Cybertize Media Productions Pvt. Ltd.” will be responsible for up to 3 Revisions of Video / Ad film / Media / Corporate / Animated etc films Related Projects. Any more revisions exceeding the allowed revisions will be chargeable accordingly.
Clients must submit any revision requests within 7 days of receiving the preview draft. After this period, no further revisions will be permitted, and additional charges may apply for (if) exceeding this limit.
Upon project completion, the final version of the video will be shared with a watermark. The watermark will be removed only after the final payment has been received from the client.
Point of Contact
The client needs to assign a single POC (point of contact) / Project Manager while finalising (at the beginning) the project who needs to be prompt while day to day followups on email.
The Company will not entertain any other official person from the client’s team while the project is in progress. Any updates & follow-ups asked by a third person other than the assigned POC will not be provided with any kind of data or meeting.
Providing the personnel necessary to contribute to a high-quality strategic solution.
Client Executive Management – Key executives, are available for several meetings throughout the engagement to provide input and direction on strategic objectives and resource allocation. Also responsible for the overall coordination of Client personnel and logistics for meetings, providing background materials, and providing context and guidance to the team during the engagement. Establishing and maintaining the infrastructure required for the execution.
- Providing relevant documentation about the organization, existing analysis of market trends, customers, users, nature of portal, photographs, content, etc.
Providing relevant feedback in a timely manner within the timeframe indicated in the project plan for the engagement.
- Assuring that all of the resources noted above are available in a timely manner consistent with the project plan for the engagement. This is a prerequisite for the project to be completed successfully on time. And any other material/content required for the successful finishing of the App on time. All Monetary discussions such as Negotiations / Doubts / Bargaining and other queries have to be made before doing the Advance Payment.
- In case of project is dropped from the client’s side, the client has to make full payment as per the timeline.
- In case of Non-payment in full & partial, the company has full rights to discontinue the services in partial or full.
- In case of a delay in response from the client’s side, the client has to notify the production team and cancel any meeting if scheduled to save time.
- Repeated delays from the client’s side and no response after several (up to 3) reminders & approaches will lead to the discontinuation of the project without any refund.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, the Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all agreements: “client,” “you,” and “your” refer to you, the person logged on to this website and compliant with the company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to our company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refers to both the client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the client’s needs in respect of the provision of the company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to the prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she/they are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
“Cybertize Media Productions Pvt. Ltd.” is committed to providing our customers with high-quality products and services. We understand that there may be occasions when you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase. However, we would like to inform you that we do not offer refunds for any products or services provided by our company. By engaging with our products/services, you acknowledge and agree to the following refund policy:
No Refunds: All sales are final. We do not provide refunds for any reason, including but not limited to dissatisfaction with the product or service, change of mind, or technical difficulties.
Exception for Legal Requirements: In accordance with applicable consumer protection laws, if “Cybertize Media Productions Pvt. Ltd.” is unable to fulfil its obligations under a legally binding contract, and such a contract is declared null and void by a competent legal authority, we will refund the amount paid by you to the extent required by law.
Chargebacks and Disputes: Initiating a chargeback or payment dispute with your credit card issuer or payment processor without attempting to resolve the issue with us first will result in a breach of this policy. We reserve the right to contest any chargebacks and recover any fees or expenses associated with such disputes.
Contact Us: If you encounter any issues with our products/services, please contact our customer support team email mentioned on the website to address your concerns. We are committed to resolving any issues to the best of our ability.
- After the final Preview of the project, the final payment as per milestone has to be done within a week by the client.
- The Client Reserves the right to make up to 3 revisions while the project is in progress.
- The company reserves the right to revise the charges According to the equipment used in the project or as demanded by the client during the execution of the project.
- The company reserves the right to revise the proposal & commercials related to the project if the project is delayed by the client & in any case, the timeline exceeds the mentioned timeline in the scope / final proposal.
The project preview draft will be shared with a watermark on the file.
- The company reserves the right to charge 50% advance of the total project cost beforehand and the rest of the 50% will be charged post-preview.
- The client will receive the Watermark free project file only after the payment is complete as mentioned in the proposal milestone.
- The Company “Cybertize Media Productions Pvt. Ltd.” has full rights to get KYC done from clients & can suspend, terminate, and dismantle projects in case of any objections arising which have to be clarified by the client in order to resume the project!
Please read and understand this policy before engaging with our products/services. By purchasing or using our services, you signify your agreement to this “No Refund” policy.
It’s important to consult with legal counsel when drafting and implementing your terms and policies, especially a “No Refund” policy, to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations in your jurisdiction. Additionally, clearly communicate this policy during the checkout process or before users engage with your products or services to avoid misunderstandings and potential disputes.
Unless otherwise stated, “Cybertize Media Productions Pvt. Ltd.” and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on “Cybertize Media Productions Pvt. Ltd.”. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from “Cybertize Media Productions Pvt. Ltd.” for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish, sell, rent, sub-license, reproduce, duplicate, copy, and redistribute content material from “Cybertize Media Productions Pvt. Ltd.”
This agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. “Cybertize Media Productions Pvt. Ltd.” does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of “Cybertize Media Productions Pvt. Ltd.”,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, “Cybertize Media Productions Pvt. Ltd.” shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
“Cybertize Media Productions Pvt. Ltd.” reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant “Cybertize Media Productions Pvt. Ltd.” a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Project File Retaining
The company is not responsible for retaining the final draft video file once it has been handed over to the client.
10:00 AM to 6:00 PM | Monday to Friday | Weekend off: Saturday | Sunday
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of our website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
(b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake, please notify the sender by return email and permanently delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing, or copying of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. “Cybertize Media Productions Pvt. Ltd.” (or its group companies) shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. “Cybertize Media Productions Pvt. Ltd.” (or its group companies) does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions, or interference. No queries or bargaining on rates will be entertained once the project is finalized or the advance amount is paid. By approving the quotation, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions and all the above-mentioned clauses.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of “Cybertize Media Productions Pvt. Ltd.” website, located at Cybertizemedia.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use “Cybertize Media Productions Pvt. Ltd.” if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The company “Cybertize Media Productions Pvt. Ltd.” can update its own terms and conditions page from time to time.
Last updated on 31-01-2024