How explainer videos help in conveying your story to a larger audience?
Updated 7 months ago - By Cybertize Digital Team - 1010 Words
Explanatory videos have emerged as one of the most effective tools for creating engaging and informative content. That resonates with audiences across various platforms. From startups to established businesses, explainer videos provide a simplified yet impactful way to communicate ideas, products, services, and concepts to broader audiences. This feature has a lot to tell you about the stunning power of explainer videos.
Why are explainer videos irresistible?
By harnessing elements like animation, illustration, motion graphics, sound, music, voiceover talent, and scriptwriting. Explainer videos are able to convey complex messages in an easily digestible manner.
According to Shubham, the co-founder of Cybertize Media and the company’s top animator, explainer video assist. His customers in demystifying complex concepts and streamlining technical jargon so that they may develop a relevant story that appeals to the viewers’ fundamental emotions.
Some key characteristics of explainer videos include
- The need for a well-written script that clearly conveys the main message
- A reduced video length of 1 to 4 minutes
- A focus on the “why” rather than the “what” or “how”
- The use of storytelling to engage and persuade the audience
- The use of visuals, including metaphoric imagery, to contextualize the main points and make the core message easier to understand and remember
What’s the best part of explainer videos?
Explainer videos are perfect for reaching a larger audience in a particular geography as they are routinely shared by enthusiastic viewers on social media platforms. One out of every 3 businesses that are operating online is using some form of explainer video or the other.
Check the following use cases of explainer films and videos.
- Educational institutions use explainer videos to simplify complex scientific and technical concepts and make learning more engaging.
- Companies in the technology sector often use explainer videos to showcase their products or services.
- Healthcare organizations use explainer videos to educate patients on medical procedures or promote healthy habits. To demonstrate how complex surgical operations are done or how sophisticated surgical equipment works to doctors and stakeholders, explainer videos turn out to be the top choice.
- Financial institutions use explainer videos to simplify financial concepts, introduce new products or services, or promote their brand.
- Online businesses use explainer videos to showcase their products or services, highlight unique features or benefits, and increase sales.
- NGOs use explainer videos to raise awareness about their cause, promote their mission, and encourage donations.
So, returning to our original question, here is what we discovered about the role explainer ad films and videos have in conveying your ideas or stories to a wider audience.
Role of explainer ad videos in conveying your story to a larger audience
Explainer movie or video are short, engaging and informative video that explain a product, service or idea in a simple and clear way. They are often used by businesses and organizations to showcase their value proposition, benefits and features to potential customers or stakeholders.
It is a very common notion in the advertisement industry that explainer ad video can help you convey your story to a larger audience in several ways.
- They capture attention and interest: Explainer videos use visuals, animations, sounds and narration to grab the attention and interest of the viewers. They can also use humor, emotions and storytelling techniques to make the viewers relate to your story and feel invested in it.
- They simplify complex concepts: Explainer films and videos break down complex concepts into simple and easy-to-understand terms. They use metaphors, analogies, examples and scenarios to illustrate your points and make them more memorable.
- They increase retention and recall: Explainer movies appeal to both the auditory and visual senses of the viewers, which enhances their learning and memory. They also use repetition, reinforcement and summaries to reinforce your key messages and make them stick.
- They boost conversion and action: Explainer ad films can persuade the viewers to take action by showing them how your product, service or idea can solve their problems, meet their needs or fulfill their desires. They can also include clear calls-to-action that direct the viewers to the next steps.
How to use explainer video content?
To create an effective explainer video that involves selling or trading rather than educational purposes, you should always lead with the benefits of your product or service rather than its features.
Address your prospect’s pain points and how they can be solved with your product or service.
Try to avoid heavily promoting your product or service’s key features as the explainer video will become less relatable. Instead, tap into your prospect’s emotions and explain how their life will be improved by making a purchase.
The mantra is that if you solve a prospect’s problem, they are more likely to convert into a paying customer.
What if you have a technology or SaaS product?
If you have a technology startup or a SaaS brand, your explainer video should always focus on the ‘what’ rather than the ‘how’. Especially if your products or services are difficult to understand straight away, like usual technology and SaaS products.
Instead of writing your message through lengthy documents for your software or technology, animated explainer movies or videos. Capture your audience with compelling visuals and get straight to the point in a short amount of time. They can help you explain complex concepts in a simple way that is easy to understand.
Almost all SaaS and technology companies use explainer ads or explainer instructive video to engage viewers on LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram.
Explainer ads or videos are fantastic to reach a huge audience and by doing that you get increased brand recognition. On the other side, they can also help you increase awareness, understanding, trust and loyalty among your target market and its consumers. They can also help you stand out from the competition and differentiate yourself in the crowded marketplace.
So, if you want the best explainer video for your brand or startup, don’t hesitate to bother us. Connect with Cybertize’s creative superpower team for ad films and explainer ad video.